There are more than 30 mobile loan apps in Kenya, and the rising popularity of these applications is attributed to their flexibility, efficiency and accessibility when granting loans.
Unlike traditional banks which are more rigid when it comes to issuing loans, mobile loans make it possible for a majority of Kenyans to be eligible for a credit. Fadhili is one of the popular lending company that was established in 2011, and it operates from Mombasa although it has had several other branches launched in different regions in Kenya since 2017.
With Fadhili, an applicant can qualify for a maximum of Ksh. 100,000 but a person has to pay Ksh. 350 to activate their Fadhili mobile. Usually, Fadhili loans are disbursed via Mpesa. In this article, we will be discussing the key issues you should familiarise yourself with before getting an instant cash loan from Fadhili.
Downloading the Fadhili loan app:
- Go to your Google play store and search ‘Fadhili Loan ’
- Download the application and install it on your device
- Open the app to get started
Registering Fadhili Loan App
- Open the Fadhili loan app on your smartphone
- Select the ‘create new account’ option and fill in the required details (your surname, first name and the middle name; National ID; date of birth; gender; Mpesa phone number and your Email address) correctly.
- Click submit. You will be required to enter your password; therefore, enter the Fadhili password and click ‘’
When registering this app, you will be required to give the application access to some of the phone’s information. The Fadhili loan lenders will access the phone number; registration information; credit and financial information; mobile network information; device information such as time zone and location; information stored on the device, for instance, the contact list, call log and SMS log and the location information to determine the whereabouts of the borrower.
How To Borrow Instant Cash Loans From Fadhili
Before borrowing the loan, read and understand the Fadhili’s terms and conditions then proceed as follows:
- Log in into the application
- Select apply loan
- Enter the amount you want to borrow
- Select the most favourable repayment period
- Provide details of your referee
- Complete the application process by submitting the details
This loan app will use the information you answered on the questioner, your SMS and calling pattern and how you use Mpesa to determine the amount you are eligible for. However, if you have access to a lower loan amount, you can increase the loan limit by improving your repayment history and credit score.
How To Repay Your Fadhili Mobile Loan
- Go to your Mpesa menu
- Select the ‘Lipa na Mpesa’ option
- Select Paybill
- Enter 995321 as the business number. This is the Fadhili’s Paybill number
- Enter your phone number as the account number
- Enter the amount you want to repay
- Enter your Mpesa pin then click submit
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction
How To Contact Fadhili Mobile
Whenever you encounter any issue, contact Fadhili mobile by:
- The mobile app
- Email address at [email protected]
- +254 720-686-009 as the phone number or
- Visit their website at https://fadhilimobile.co.ke