Berry Loan App
Berry App is a swift loaning application that provides you with instant credit to your mobile. Berry runs on the motto of simple, swift loans, all which can be accessed through their Berry App.
How to access the Berry loan app and services?
Berry App is available on Google Play, and you need a Safaricom network sim card to access their services.
You also need your ID and a smartphone for use with their app.
The registration process for Berry loan app
To register from Berry loan app;
You must download their app from the Google Play Store, and follow the prompts for registration.
Berry will request your permission to access your data so that they can verify your credentials.
This will involve any transactional messages and records on your phone. No registration fee is required upon making registration on Berry loan app.
Who is eligible for Berry loans?
- You need a Safaricom network sim card and a national ID to use Berry.
- Make sure your Safaricom line is registered, and M-Pesa enabled.
- Allow Berry app to access your mobile data so that they are able to test your loan eligibility.
Can I get a loan from Berry via USSD code?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible.
However, you may consider other apps offering such services, i.e. Zenka (https://kashy.co.ke/companies/how-to-apply-for-a-loan-in-kenya-zenka-finance/) or Okolea (https://kashy.co.ke/companies/everything-that-you-need-to-know-about-okolea-loan-app/), to name the most popular ones.
To apply for a loan from Zenka, press *841#. For Okolea loan press *842#.
Is there the Berry app for the IOS system?
Unfortunately, it’s not.
Not many lending companies support IOS users. To our best knowledge, Zenka is the only lender offering the app for the IOS system. You may apply for a Zenka loan via the app (for IOS and Android) or via USSD code (https://kashy.co.ke/companies/how-to-apply-for-a-loan-in-kenya-zenka-finance/).
How fast can you get a loan?
With Berry loan app, the loan is transferred to your phone seconds after the approval process is done.
How to borrow a loan from Berry Loan App
- To borrow a loan from Berry, one must be connected to the internet. With an internet connection, go to Google play store from your phone and search for the Berry Loan App and click install.
- Download the application and launch it on your phone.
- After reading the terms and conditions of Berry Loan App, click register. Fill in the relevant information asked.
- After completion of registration, log in to your account.
- You can now borrow a loan from Berry. Once the loan is approved your M-Pesa will be credited.
You can easily pay back your Berry loan through M-Pesa by following the simple steps below:
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Select the ‘Lipa Na M-Pesa’ option.
- Choose PayBill and enter the Paybill number 977888.
- The account number is the M-Pesa number you used to receive your loan.
- Enter the repayment amount you wish to return.
- Enter M-Pesa pin.
- Confirm the details and press OK.
Note: In case you make an overpayment on your berry loan, it will be sent to your berry wallet, and you can easily withdraw it and use it later or even for payment of your next loan.
Does Berry loan have Interest rates?
Berry rates depend on several factors. Among them; your repayment history and their lending costs. Other charges like M-Pesa transaction costs shall be incurred by you.
You can build your credit limit up to Kshs 50,000 by keeping the app installed and by clearing your loans on time.
Your loan limits on Berry increase as you continue to borrow and repay with the app.
Penalties. What if I make delays in payments of my Berry loan app?
- Late payments will attract rollover fees and affect your ability to access bigger loans in future.
- If you happen to be very late with your payment, that will lead to CRB listing.
If you have any questions regarding Berry Loan App, please click here.
Be keen to read their terms and conditions before acknowledging their services.
Does Berry loan app have rewards for its users?
Berry rewards their clients by increasing their limits every time they pay their loans on time.
Follow their social media links to know what new offers Berry has for its customers.
What is unique about their loans?
Berry allows you to make small partial payments to your loan until it is completed.
With Berry, you can build your credit limit up to Kshs. 50,000 once you keep the app installed and make payments on time.
Who does Berry targets?
The following can borrow money from Berry loan app:
- Small business owners
- Startups that need a financial boost
- Citizens in need of emergency funds.
In conclusion, Berry works in the following easy steps;
- Download the App
- Register with your Safaricom line and ID
- Apply for a loan
- Get approved and receive the money in your M-Pesa
- Make your payments on time and increase your limits